Thank you so much http://medicinalmeadows.com for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award. I am truly honoured and didn’t expect this. I am very pleased you like and follow my blog.
Rules for accepting the Liebster Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their Liebster Award blog post.
- Answer the ten questions given to you by the person who nominated you. Bonus questions are optional.
- Nominate five to ten of your favourite blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Provide a link to each, and notify them their nomination.
- List ten new questions for your nominees to answer. You may include more than ten questions, marked as bonus questions, but remember your nominees only need answer your first ten.
- Include the acceptance rules in your post, so your nominees know what to do.
1. What inspires you? Photography, interesting people, beautiful landscapes, humor
2. How did you come to name your blog? Sometimes I’m struggling saying things diplomatically. When I started with pinterest I was thinking of a user name and found ms. diplomacy quite funny. So I kept this name for my blog.
3. If you could invite 3 people to dinner who would they be? Dalai Lama, but I guess he’s too busy to attend my dinner; Bradley Cooper, he might be even busier and my mum. At least she will find time to come 😉
4. Where do you find peace? In the nature, on a mountain, at the sea and when I’m together with friends and family.
5. Which post on your blog are you most proud of? Hmm…difficult question. I think the kiwi with the title “Macrotime” because it was really tough work to capture the fruit in the right angle and light.
6. Why did you start blogging? I was very shy to show my photographs to an audience. A special person inspired me to do so. So I googled blogging and several blog sites and then I took all my courage and set up ms. diplomacy blog.
7. What is your favourite time of the day? Morning, but mainly on weekends. When you start the day with cosy clothes, a coffee and see what the day brings.
8. What is your favourite movie? Untouchables
9. Your favourite book? The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared. Just wonderful and very funny.
10. Who has been your biggest teacher in life? I guess my mum…
My nominees are:
I hope you will have time to participate, although it takes some time. However it helps to network with other bloggers and … it’s fun 🙂
My questions to the nominees:
1. How do you choose your blog topic/photo?
2. Where do you take your inspiration from?
3. What is your favourite time of the year?
4. What annoys you most?
5. Which “famous” person would you like to meet once?
6. How did you ch0ose the name of your blog?
7. What is your favourite photo motif?
8. What makes you smile?
9. Your favourite place/country you would like to travel to?
10. Who inspired you to start blogging?
Many thanks for your time. I look forward to reading your posts.
This is fun 🙂
Yours ms. diplomacy